Copyright 2014 Heritage Oak Park CDD. All rights reserved. Management Provided by Inframark
The CDD maintains the following facilities for use by owners and residents. Contact the CDD Office to inquire about renting buildings or recreational facilities for private use.
- Lodge with screened porch, kitchen, game tables and chairs, piano, bulletin boards, and free WIFI service. Audio/visual equipment is available for use at community meetings and CDD scheduled events.
- Sports Bar with game tables and chairs, televisions, refrigerator, and microwave
- Library with a selection of books, magazines, DVDs, games, and puzzles
- Game Room with pool table, ping pong table, and accessories
- Fitness Center with a variety of exercise equipment. A key may be obtained from the CDD Office by providing a refundable deposit.
- Swimming pool, open every day from dawn to dusk. Food and drinks are permitted only in specific areas. Pool rules are posted.
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Two shuffleboard courts
- Two bocce fields
- Horseshoes area
- Cornhole beanbag game
- Walking paths around the lake and through the greenbelt area
- Fishing is permitted in the lake on a catch-and-release basis only
To rent any of the CDD facilities, complete the form below and bring it to the Activities Office to determine if the facility is available and to arrange payment. Rental rates and conditions are contained in the Facilities and Community Policies document found on the Documents & Policies web page.
Facility Rental Form Kitchen Checklist
Monthly facility inspections are performed each month. Reports will be available approximately one week before each meeting located under the meetings tab.